Monday, May 28, 2007
Pass the Syrup
Pass the syrup, please.

I just finished this baby blanket, and it reminds me of toaster waffles. For the squares I used Halfknits Cobble Block Pattern. The squares work up really quickly and easily, and the textured pattern looks great. Because of all the texture, this blanket holds a lot of warmth and will be great to keep baby toasty next winter.

Joining and finishing this blanket took a long time. I edged each square with hdc, whip stitched the squares together, and then did a border of hdc all the way around followed by two rows of hdc and front-post-hdc for a ribbed edge.

I'm really pleased with the way this one turned out.


2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I LOVE THE BABY BLANKET. THE COLORS GO GREAT TOGETHER.

Blogger Kelly said...

Pretty blanket. I love the colors.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG