Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Wool Eater's Square

Inspired by Ghost's Blog I took a stab at the beautiful Wool Eater's Square.

This square is so pretty, and so different from traditional granny squares. I really like the look of it. I didn't love crocheting it though. I found the process a bit tedious. I used Caron Simply Soft yarn, which has a tendency to split, and that might have added to the tedium. I think I would like to try this again using a microfiber yarn and a smaller hook. I think that way I would have more stitch definition.

This pattern is quite pretty though, and would make for a gorgeous afghan - either as one giant square or as a patchwork piece.


1 Comments:

Blogger Ghost said...

I don't know how I missed this post but I love it. The colors are nice too. I have not had a chance to start mine yet but do have the yarn pulled out for it.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG