Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Joining
I started to do the last round and join the "centers" that I had made for the new hexagon blanket. It is so much faster to work this way! Building up a supply of centers, and then working on the joining is much more efficient than creating each motif as I go.

This has been a really relaxing project. I have a lot of crocheting to do before it will be done, but creating the centers allows for a sense of completion throughout the process.

I like the way the baby colors blend. The only color I question is the dusty rose, which looks MUCH darker in the photo than it does in actuality. All of the colors in this project are actually soft baby pastels.


2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Wormie,
Awesome afghan U do great work any chance U can share the pattern I would love to make one of these afghans. Beautiful!!!!
Laura

Blogger Wormie said...

Thank you Laura,
The instructions for this afghan can be found here: http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/2008/11/hexagon-crochet.html

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG