Sunday, March 11, 2012
Beth's Scarf

Today I finished this lacey scarf which will be a birthday present for my co-worker, Beth. I used a colorful sock yarn for this light summer scarf.

The pattern isn't complicated, but as I am still a beginner, this is the most advanced pattern I have attempted to date. It was a lesson in patience and tinking. I had to un-knit many rows while making this scarf, and with each corrected mistake, my confidence grew.

There were two noticeable mistakes that I was able to catch and camouflage when I finished this scarf. Overall, I am very pleased with how it turned out. I hope that Beth will like it!


4 Comments:

Blogger JCDiTaranto said...

I can't believe how fast you picked up knitting and moved on to more complicated patterns (more than I would ever dare to try!). Inspiring!

Blogger Wormie said...

Thank you so much! This pattern took some concentration, but wasn't too hard. I enjoyed making this!

Blogger CrochetnQuilt said...

Very nice.

Blogger CrochetnQuilt said...

Very nice!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG