Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Work In Progress
Last night I decided to start a project using something from my incredible stash! I have so much yarn, and so many partial skeins, and I really need to start using some of it up before I splurge on more.

I chose a few skeins of Bernat Baby Coordinates, and started playing around with stitch variations to make a baby blanket.

I have mixed feelings about this one. On one hand I love the look of the pattern and the subtle pink stripes. On the other hand I really don't know if this pattern is practical for a baby blanket.

I'm going to finish this and donate it to Marine Corps Kids. I just hope that the open pattern doesn't make it problematic for babies.

I'm flying to Orlando on business tomorrow, and won't be back until this weekend. I have an Edgerydoo project prepped to work on on the plane, so this project will need to wait until I get back home.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Marion from Rio de Janeiro-Brazil said...

Very nice! I have the same problem: what to do with yarn left- overs. Thanks for the hint!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG