Sunday, September 14, 2008
Welcome Cousin!!



This adorable baby girl is my new little cousin, Orian. She was born on 9-11, and I just received photos today. Are those dark brown eyes not the prettiest!!!

Orian is the first baby of my cousins Yatir and Maanit. We've been waiting for her to arrive (she was a few weeks late), and she is just perfect!

This is the baby I that I crocheted the pink sweater set for. Orian is a tiny little peanut - not even 6 pounds! I think she'll need to grow a bit before she'll be able to wear that set.

Orian and her parents live very very far away, so I'm not sure when I'll get to meet her in person, but I'm looking forwards to receiving lots of photos!


2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Awwwww, she's BEAUTIFUL!

She's gorgeous, Wormie! And I'm sure she'll be fitting in the sweater in no time. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG