Sunday, February 01, 2009
For Rilynn


A co-worker and his wife are expecting their first child soon! Little Rilynn Olivia is due on Feb 8th.

I love this adorable zebra fleece, and thought it would make for a cute set.

The blanket was edged very simply using white, black and pink yarn. I edged the fabric in white, did a row of black sc, a row of white sc, and a row of pink DC.

For the jacket, I used bright pink fleece and created the cuffs and collar from the zebra pattern. I've never tried this before - the collar was a bit tricky and it's not perfect, and I'm really pleased that I was able to pull it off! A simple edging with white yarn and a zebra button finished the jacket.


3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

OMG........thats soooooooooo cute. What an unusual color combo for a little one, but I love it.

They will too,
Sandy
Are you melting a bit yet? We did today; but sounds like we might get more tomorrow

Blogger Treasure Ann said...

That is so cute! I love it and it's very adorable.

Blogger Sandy said...

Hope over and read about the award I gave you.

Sandy

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG