Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Inaguration Day


Today was a day in history that we will all remember. Today was quite incredible.

I don't generally get political in this blog, but I couldn't let the day pass without commenting.

Watching the coverage left me with a wonderful feeling. It was amazing. It was inspiring. It was moving. At times it felt like witnessing a marriage ceremony - the solemnity of vows spoken in front of witnesses and in front of God - the performances of great musicians - the sheer joy of those who bore witness to the day's events.

Today I witnessed history.

Good luck, Mr. President. Thank you for the gift of hope and the promise of change.


1 Comments:

Blogger Treasure Ann said...

This was truly a great day in history for this country-USA. I recorded it, and I hope that generations after me will value and step out on the precious freedom we have here in the U.S. and their lives.
We have to always keep in mind to pray for our president constantly and contribute in the most helpful and best way that we can to help him, our country and fellow country men. What a great day it was and now that it has been written on paper, it's now written and branded in our hearts.
Have a bless day to you.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG