Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Relay for Life
Pardon me. I don't usually use my blog to promote personal causes, but this one is near and dear to my heart. Almost everyone has been touched by cancer, either through their own personal battle or through someone they love. Too many of my own family members and friends have fought cancer.

This year I am volunteering on the planning committee as well as participating in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life because I want to make a meaningful difference in the fight against cancer.

If you would like to help, there are many ways you can:

1) Look for an event near you and sign up to participate.

2) Sponsor my participation with a donation - every dollar helps and is appreciated!

3) Purchase a luminaria for $10 in honor or memory of a loved one. The luminarias line the track after sunset during our luminaria ceremony.

Thank you so much for your support!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG