Thursday, March 15, 2012
Back to hooking




I've done quite a few knitting projects lately, and haven't done much in crochet. A friend is expecting her first nephew, and I decided to crochet a baby blanket. I was going to do a name blanket, but the parents haven't chosen a name yet. They mentioned, though, that they were planning a Noah's Ark theme, so when I saw this adorable pattern online, I just had to buy it!

I'm really having fun creating the adorable motifs for this blanket. So far, I've made the giraffe, elephant and bird. I also added a cute lion to the mix.

For some reason I'm not loving the turtle, so I think that I'll make 3 fish and the ark - then time for the blanket itself.

I'm really enjoying working on this, and think the finished blanket will be cute!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG