Thursday, August 31, 2006
I should be sleeping
But even at my age I get too excited and anxious before a flight. I'm not scared of flying, just worried that I'll sleep late and miss the plane.

I believe that I mentioned that my niece is having a baby, and this weekend is the shower. Her mom, her other aunt and I are throwing it, and I just can't wait to see her and her baby belly!! Tropical Storm Ernesto almost kept me from the shower, but he turned out to have a more harsh bark than bite. Our trip was delayed by a day, but if all goes well, we'll be on a plane in a few hours. It'll be so good to get away, and while we're gone we'll also get to see my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and several of my "new" nieces and nephews on hubby's side.

We took a few days off work in February when we got married, but it feels like a very long time since we had a vacation. This will be a rushed trip, and not exactly a vacation, but I'm so looking forwards to a change of scenery for a few days.

We ran out last night to buy yarn, so I can work on my current WIP on the plane and in the car, so we're all set!

I just have to wait for another half hour till the alarm goes off and I can wake hubby and get going.

Hope everyone has a nice Labor Day weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG