Thursday, August 17, 2006
Time to wind down...
... the Stash!

My yarn winder arrived today! Woo Hoo! It's an amazing thing! I'm SOOOO happy I got it!

It winds skeins into center pull cakes that can be stacked and stored much more neatly and in less space. As I use yarns, I'm going to wind them and soon my stash will look itty bitty - and that will be cause to buy more yarn!!!

This is really great. I don't know if I need to, but I'm wrapping the cakes in a thin strip of Glad Press and Seal to keep them intact.

I bought the winder from Joann's with a 50% off coupon, but honestly it's worth the full price. A must have for yarn crafters!


2 Comments:

Blogger @Leslie said...

Sounds like a good Eps review....

Blogger Ghost said...

You have the same winder that I own.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG