Friday, July 28, 2006
How time flies!
I feel like its been forever since I've had any finished projects to post. I do plan on having a busy crochet weekend. Must finish up some WIPs that I've been avoiding - sewing the photo pocket onto the baby book, and finally giving Gerry Bear some legs!!! Also need to get the last of the bookmarks for the shower done and carded up.

I'm also working on a baby blanket that I think is going to be amazing. I'll post the photo and pattern when I get it finished, but it's different from anything I've ever done, and if the assembly goes well I'm going to be very happy!

So - lots of WIPS but nothing to show. I also have made some charity commitments. I need to make some chemo caps, some squares for the group blanket that I'm working on, and some toys and blankets for a cat shelter in Anchorage that really needs some goodies for the cute furballs.

Besides crochet, its been a good week. Hubby finished making our wedding weekend "video" from our photos. What great memories!! And some other exciting things in the works. I think this worm needs some finality. All good things are worth the wait, but....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG