Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Tis the Season
The holidays are coming, and everyone is busy. I'm working on a few large crochet projects that will take some time, so I won't have many crochet items to blog for a while. Still enjoying it and enjoying challenging myself with some new techniques.

I'm not beating myself up for having little to send to my charities for the holidays, but I wish I had more. I'd love to get a box of caps out to the cancer institute before Christmas - what a tiny gesture for sick kids and adults who can't be home for the holidays. I've also heard that the response for the Caps to the Capital project is much lower than hoped for, so I want to make more hats to send there.

If you have some spare time or some spare dollars, think of those less fortunate and do what you can. I can make a preemie cap in a half hour, a chemo cap in 45 minutes. I can crochet a scarf for someone who is cold, and I can donate a dollar for someone who is hungry. It doesn't take much to make a difference.

Wishing you all a happy, healthy, warm holiday season!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG