Sunday, November 04, 2007
Lots of Firsts!
















Today is my great-niece's first birthday!

We went to spend the weekend with her and her family. Yesterday there was a surprise party for her grandma, and today was her birthday party. The parties were both so much fun, and getting to meet this precious little girl and finally spend some time with wonderful!!!


In one photo she is digging into her birthday cake - which she really seemed to thoroughly enjoy!! The next picture is her in a sweater that I made when I first heard that her mommy was pregnant. We didn't know if the baby would be a boy or girl, but I was prepared for a girl - though I never expected her to be quite this adorable!!!

The last picture is her wearing the poncho that I made for her (she wanted nothing to do with the matching hat). She's mesmerized by her singing pizza Elmo - who I must admit is really cute too!

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!! We're looking forwards to seeing you more often now that we live closer!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

It was so great having you and Brian there! She looks so cute in the sweater and poncho you made for her! We hope to see you again soon. Love you!

Blogger Kathy said...

LOVE THE PICTURES. SHE HAS BEAUTIFUL EYES. THE KIND THAT WILL WRAP YOU AROUND HER LITTLE FINGER. BUT THEN ALL BABIES DO THAT TO ME.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olivia makes a wonderful model for your beautiful crocheting. I am so glad you got the chance to get to know her. I know you will both be very important in her life.
Judy

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG