Wednesday, November 07, 2007
So much yarn, so little time

The move, the new job, business travel, and new home disorganization have really cut into my crochet time. I don't like it. I feel like I've been so unproductive!

We're finally unpacked and more or less settled (thanks to Honey), but my yarn isn't properly organized and perfect yet. I'll need to work on that this weekend. Hubby did get my Edgerydoo table out and ready for action today!

The other day I was able to make this hat while we drove to Fort Wayne. I really like it a lot! The subtle color changes are fun, but not too bold, and I think the hat is cute. It's made with simple hdc all the way through and a rolled sc edge. I was tempted to keep it for myself (it's COLD!), but since I don't have a gray coat, it will go to better use for charity. I think I'll send this one to Roswell Park Cancer Institute.

I've also been working on a name blanket as a Christmas present for my land lord and lady's baby boy. It's going well, but those blankets take me a long time to complete, so I don't get that sense of completion that I get with smaller projects.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG