Sunday, December 28, 2008
TADAH!!!


Over the weekend hubby and I went to visit family. It's been cold and miserable, so I decided to make my adorable Olivia an ear-flap hat to keep her warm during this horrible winter.

While looking for a pattern, I came across the pattern for the TADAH! Hat, and fell in love with it!!! It doesn't have warm ear flaps, but the funky colors and fun design are sure to be heart-warming and cheery during the most grey of winter days.

I think that this pattern is pretty darned cute in its own right, but when you put the hat on Sweet Olivia it becomes off the chart adorable!


3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Love the hat but my daughter looks like a stoned hippy in that picture! :) But seriously...it is my favorite hat you have made her thus far! Thank you!

Blogger Sandy said...

PERFECT! Perfect in every way! She is adorable which makes the hat even cuter!!!

Must save the pattern, thanks for sharing and Happy New Years,
Sandy

Blogger Kathy said...

LOVE THE HAT. MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS OH THAT WILL WORK FOR ST. JUDE HATS. THANKS FOR SHARING. AND OLIVIA LOOKS LIKE A CUTIE AS ALWAYS.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG