Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Sam in the Hood

I forgot that I have Samantha to model for me!!!

This is the hood that I made for my mom. I used Sensations Boucle, so it's very soft and light-weight, but still warm.

Dad if finally scheduled to have his surgery next week - that's great, but it means that my parents who usually winter in Florida will have a real winter this year. I thought that mom could use this as she battles the elements.

I like this yarn so much, I might make another one for myself.


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely love that and the color is gorgeous....I want one! :)

Blogger Unknown said...

I love this and the color is gorgeous...I want one! :)

Great job!

Blogger Kathy said...

I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. FOR SOME REASON I DON'T WEAR PURPLE BUT IT'S MY FAVORITE COLOR. I DID GO GET THE PATTERN NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS FIND THE TIME TO MAKE IT. THANKS FOR POSTING ABOUT IT.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG