Friday, December 05, 2008
Wormie's Pattern Place
Recently I've had a few of my readers ( it's always such a thrill to realize that I actually have readers) ask for a list of all my patterns.

I've created Wormie's Pattern Place to catalog my original patterns. At that site, you'll find a list of my patterns by category with links to their original posts.

I won't be posting at Wormie's Pattern Place and the site will not accept comments, but I will update the lists as I develop more patterns. That way there will always be one place to find a concise list of my patterns.

Thanks for suggesting it! It will be helpful to me too.


5 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Fabulous idea! I'm one who's asked from time to time, so am hoping over there now.

Hugs
Sandy

Blogger Sandy said...

Stopping in to see whats new. Just mailed off some boxes today, and making my way down the list. Almost got your group back to the top, so will start thinking about what projects. Which presents a question...do you do preemies and newborns or just newborns? Can't remember.

Thanks
Sandy

Blogger Wormie said...

We do mostly newborns, but there are preemie needs as well, so please feel free to donate what you like.
Thanks, Sandy!

Blogger Kathy said...

GREAT IDEA. LOVE THE THINGS YOU'VE BEEN WORKING ON, JUST DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TIME TO COMMENT.

Blogger Sandy said...

Thanks Wormie for info, got another question for you. YOu've made lots of little sweaters, was hoping that would be one of the patterns you posted. Can you direct me and or, could you tell me the difference is sizing for a newborn and preemie sweater? I have a pattern for preemie I would like to try to modify to make it appropiate sizing for a newborn.

Thanks
Sandy
pop over and leave your answer on my page if you would, more likely to see it sooner.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG