Monday, December 14, 2009
Textured Chenille

This is my finished textured chenille scarf.

I like the weft floats that were created with the pick up stick and think that this first attempt actually created a nice finished project.

It's a bit shorter than I would have liked. I ended the scarf early because the warp threads started to get very loose. I think part of the problem was that the strands around the pick up stick got loose and it was hard to tighten them back up. I had an extra shuttle, the pick up stick and cardboard floating around the back end of the scarf, and it was a bit overwhelming. Still, I learned the basics of using a simple pick up stick - I'm sure I can manage is a bit better on my next attempt.


1 Comments:

Blogger Ghost said...

I think it turned out really super.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG