Friday, March 19, 2010
Knooking

I just read about Knooking on Sandie's blog Crafty Corral. Thank you for posting, Sandie! Until now I hadn't heard about knooking, and I think I'm going to love it!

There is a blog with instructions on Knooking here. Basically, it is simulating knit stitches with a special crochet hook that has a "tail". I took an old corded tunisian hook, cut off the stopper at the end of the cord, and tried a few rows for fun. I'm using a huge "M" hook, so the resulting work is very loose, but the stitches are even! This is something I could never accomplish in real knitting.

I'm so excited to try this! It seems that it's easier than Tunisian crochet and a fast way to create knit stitches!

I'm off in search of a real knooking hook. Very excited about this new way to crochet!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG