Sunday, June 20, 2010
Digital Woven Scarf


I finally finished a project that has been on my loom for over 2 months!!! This skinny scarf was woven with Crystal Palace Yarns Puffin in Dotty Blues. It's a very simple project that I should have finished in a few days, but between my foot surgery and then starting a new job, this project was neglected. Today I finished it, and I like the way it looks. It has a pixelated digital feel to it that reminds me of a Tetris game.

I also love the yarn. It's not a traditional twisted fiber, but thin strands of polyester fleece that are very soft and warm.

I'm not ready to start my next weaving project which will be a prayer shawl for my friend Sarah. She selected some gorgeous silk yarns for this project, and I'm excited to work with them!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG