Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Cable Blanket

Well after a LONG time of not completing many projects, I finished a cable baby blanket. I used my formula, but changed it to include 7 cables instead of 5. My intention was for this to be an ivory blanket, but I ran out of yarn and couldn't find more, so it is half ivory and half dark green. It actually looks better than I expected - I thought the color change would be silly.

This will be donated to Marine Corps Kids, and I'm about to start a few more for some friends that are expecting.


Blogger Ghost said...

I like it and think the color change adds character.

Post a Comment

<< Home