Saturday, May 31, 2008
Back at it

After several weeks of travel, and a severe case of exhaustion, I was having trouble getting back into my crocheting groove. Then I got an e-mail featuring some new colors of Bernat Baby that I just had to have!

So today we went off to Michaels - despite the fact that I have a full closet of yarn at home. Wouldn't you know, they didn't have the new colors in stock. I did buy some TLC Baby Amore in the baby print color. On the way out of the store, I passed a display of the cutest Knitpickers tote bags and yarn storage. I saw this little skein holder and just loved it, but I have so many tote bags for my crochet and really didn't need it. Hubby saw how much I liked it, so he bought it for me. I Love it!!

This picture shows the color I got. It's perfect for a skein or a few balls of yarn. A center pull ball feed easily out of the top, and the bag keeps the yarn clean and neat.

So tonight, I'm using my new bag and my new yarn, and happily making a baby sweater for Marine Corps Kids.

Looks like Wormie got her groove back!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG