I haven't designed anything new recently, but yesterday had an idea for a new cap. I tried it last night, and like the idea. I'm calling it my Tiffany Cap because the scallop design sort of reminds me of a Tiffany style lamp I used to have.
While I'm not satisfied with the results of this first attempt, I know how I want to modify it, and I think I can end up with a really cute pattern.
It's not hard to make - I think getting the pattern down in writing will be a lot harder than making the hat!!
I need to make some blankets for Marine Corps Kids, but then I'll be back with my second attempt on this pattern. Wish me luck!