Wednesday, June 08, 2011
Pink Cables


I just finished my wide cable blanket. I used my formula for a cable blanket but modified it to use wider cables. I really like the look of the wide cables. My intent was for this blanket to be a bit longer, but I ran out of yarn - therefore, it's a square blanket which will be good for a carriage or car seat cover. I edged the blanket in a fun puff-stitch edging that I found in Around the Corner Crochet Borders. I had never tried this border before, but I really love the look of it! It's not too lacy for a baby blanket, but it offers a really pretty multi-directional pattern.

I was pushing to finish this blanket as it is for my my new great-niece who is expected in a few weeks. I have a few more things I would like to try and make for her and her mom, so I'm glad to be able to move onto some other projects. I have some things in mind that I would like to do in weaving and knitting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG