Friday, October 27, 2006
Small World


I just finished the lapghan that I made for a traumatic brain injury unit. When I asked for the address where to send it, I found out that it's in my home town in NJ. I haven't lived there in a long time, but it feels nice to be sending something "home".

I'm proud of this lapghan. It's only the 2nd large project that I've made from granny squares. I really like the look of it. I struggled a bit with the joining, and its far from perfect, but I like the way the joined squares look like they have a rope or braided edge, and now I know for next time how to do it even better - which is good because I will soon be joining the squares for the EA Cares afghan.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! How have I not clicked on your blog before? LOL! Love this blanket, the colors are cool! I'm thinking I am snagging that X-Mas Tree pattern. That is too cool and I have been wanting to try to crochet with some bead like things! Cool! Great Blog! I'm bloglining you! LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG