Saturday, November 04, 2006
It's a Girl!!!
Sugar and spice and everything nice!!!


I may have mentioned that my niece was expecting a baby. Her due date was Monday, but baby decided she wanted to make her grand entrance today!

My niece and her husband chose not to learn the babies sex in advance. Everyone wants a healthy baby, but I think they really wanted a little girl, and they got a beautiful healthy little girl with a head for of dark hair!

Her name is Olivia Liana (and I'm patting myself on the back because I had suggested Olivia, Grandma suggested Liana) a beautiful name. She was 21" long, 6 lbs and 10 oz of baby cuteness!

I couldn't be more excited. Without kids of my own, this niece is as close as I'm getting to be a grandma and I can't wait to meet and spoil this little one!

It's a happy day!!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congrats! You'll have to post a pic when mom and baby are feeling up for it!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG