Sunday, May 03, 2009
Basket Weave Edging

I had so much fun making my last basket weave blanket, that I decided to try and make a basket weave edging with my Edgerydoo.

This was much faster to complete than a full basket weave blanket. I made it on another road-trip. It was a fast way to create the basket weave pattern around a soft fleece blanket.

The colors on this one are a bit much, but that bright green fleece sort of begs for something dramatic.

I'll need to make a matching hat, and then the set will be sent to Marine Corps Kids.


3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I LOVE IT! I KNOW THAT THE PERSON WHO GETS THIS SET WILL BE GRATEFUL FOR THE TIME AND LOVE YOU PUT INTO YOUR GIFT TO HER BABY.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is wonderful.

Blogger Jacqueline said...

Would you share the pattern for this? I have the pattern for the basketweave stitch but am not sure how to do it around the fabric (i.e., corners, etc.) I love this!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG