Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Have you been listening?
Last week I went to the dermatologist and told everyone how important it is to go for an annual body check. Yesterday I had a mammogram and told everyone how important it is to stay on top of your health and get the regular check ups that you need.

Now I'm back harping. The dermatologist office called me. The thing on my nose needs to be cut some more. This is no big deal (unless he tries to give me stitches in which case he will need a tranquilizer gun - but that's his problem, not mine). The point is that it was caught early so it can be removed without being a big hairy deal.

So, at the risk of being annoying - I'm going to repeat myself. TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY - it's the only one you've got, and you shouldn't take it for granted. :)

The good news is that I will spend half a day at the docs office next week. I shall bring my hook. Should be some good crochet time in there! :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG