Saturday, September 05, 2009
Cabled Sweater and Cute Tater

I saw this pattern for a cabled baby sweater and thought it was so cute!

The pattern is available free to anyone who registers at Free Patterns dot com. If you're interested, you can find it by searching for "Mix and Match Outfits".

The cables on this sweater are made slightly differently than those that I used for my cabled blanket. I think I prefer the other design. This pattern, though, is very simple, and a great pattern for beginner cablers. I think the finished sweater is a bit long though. If I make is again, I'll change the stitches from DC to HDC (leaving the cables in DC) to shorten the length a bit.

When I went to put my leftover yarn away, Tater jumped into my yarn closet. He saw a piece of yarn dangling down, and couldn't resist the temptation. Not sure how he squeezed 20 pounds of cat into that little area, but he sure is cute!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG