Sunday, September 06, 2009
Turn the Other Cheek


Every now and then, I get the itch to work in Tunisian crochet. I love the look of Tunisian projects, but I find it a bit tedious to do, so the itch doesn't last that long. That makes wash cloths and dish cloths the perfect projects for me. They're small, but useful.

Last night I wanted to do some cro-knit, so I grabbed a double sided hook and some cotton yarn and made this little wash cloth. I love he way cro-knit provides a distinct color pattern on opposite sides. The fabric it creates is thick, and perfect for wash cloths.

This one will go to Marine Corps Kids.


2 Comments:

Anonymous CorinneCanCraft said...

I got hooked on Tunisian crochet a while back. I use it mostly for scarves and small projects, but I am tempted to translate a jacket pattern I found to Tunisian because of the great texture it gives.

I have personally not tunisian crocheted, this makes it very tempting!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG